A student association in an engineering college is a cell run by students, for students, with the goal of enhancing the overall educational experience and promoting a sense of community within the engineering student body. These associations typically consist of elected student leaders who organise various activities, events, and programmes throughout the academic year.
Key aspects and roles:
1. Leadership: The leaders are responsible for planning and
executing the associations initiatives.
2. Academic Support: Student associations often provide academic support
to engineering students by organizing tutoring sessions, study groups,
workshops, or guest lectures to enhance their concepts and improve their
3. Professional Development: The associations organize events such as seminars,
workshops, and career fairs to facilitate professional development among
4. Social and Cultural Activities: Student associations organize social and cultural
events to foster a sense of community among the students such as festivals,
sports tournaments, cultural performances, talent shows, and social gatherings.
5. Technical Competitions: Association organizes technical competitions and
hackathons to encourage students to showcase their engineering skills.
6. Representation: The association act as a bridge between the student body and the college administration to represent the interests, concerns, and suggestions of the students.
To provide academic support to students which include organizing study groups,
tutoring sessions, workshops, and academic resources to excel and enhance their
To foster the professional development by organizing events such as seminars,
workshops, and career fairs, industry insights, and guidance on career paths.
To focus on developing and enhancing skills among engineering students for
improving their technical skills, leadership abilities, communication skills,
teamwork, problem-solving, and other relevant competencies.
To organize social and cultural events, sports tournaments, and other
activities to foster interaction creating a sense of community and camaraderie
5. To provides as a platform representing their interests and concerns to the college administration for advocating improvements in academic policies, infrastructure, and student facilities.
Association Structure and Activities:
To achieve the objectives and
smooth conduction of various activities of SenA,
students committee is formed every academic year comprising of various
designation as follows:
SEnA - Post Bearers:
© Copyright 2021 CSIT Powered by CSIT Group