With the globalization of the Indian Economy demand for Engineers in India has grown manifold coupled with fast paced Developments taking place in Manufacturing, Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Chemical and other Industries, this has necessitated Collaboration between the Industries & the institutes to mould young graduates to meet and exceed the expectations of the industries. This has created a need to establish relationship between the Institute and the Industry to expose budding young engineering graduates to real time systems and latest developments to be effective on deployment & finally to prepare students in line with the requirements of the industry.
· Developing close links between Industry-Institute by interaction programs.
· Identifying the present day requirements for professionals (Engineers / Managers) and meeting the future human resource needs.
· Organizing Seminars, Workshops, Guest Lectures and Symposiums.
· Caters the need of Industries as Consultancy Cell to solve their problems.
Mr. Sanjay Kumar Singh
Contact No.: 9669978555
Research is a very integral part of CSIT. The Departments have faculty members and students extensively involved in Research activities in order to contribute to and benefit from the advancements in knowledge. The facultys strong tradition of Research activities involving industry and the community. Some of our academic staff members are Professional Researchers as well as Tutors and Lecturers, carrying out Scholarly and Scientific Investigation into their specialist subjects. Students are also encouraged to think critically in order to produce an original piece of work.
· To use Knowledge of Faculties to Develop Projects.
· To use knowledge of Faculties to Develop Innovative Models as per requirement of Industries/ Institutes.
· To Explore various Research Areas.
· Caters to the need of Industries as Consultancy Cell to solve their problems.
Mr. Jayant Rajpurohit
Contact No.: 9340410810
The Cell focuses on guiding the students to become Entrepreneurs to create an Employer Culture. Instead of Job Seekers - Students are trained to become Job Providers. The EDP cell co-ordinates various activities directed towards enterprise creation and entrepreneurship development. The cell aims to enable our students generate income through business activities; empower them by skill development trainings and awareness-building programs.
Mr. Deepak Sharma
Renewable Energy Club has been set up at CSIT, Durg to propagate and promote the use of Renewable Energy Sources by the public at large. This club is sponsored by Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA), Raipur.
1.To Create awareness among the students about the benefit of Renewable energy usage.
2. To provide students a platform to learn about the energy industry and employment opportunities in renewable energy sectors.
3. To equip the students with knowledge and skill so that they may become successful professionals and leaders in the energy industry.
Mr. V. Hemant Kumar
Contact No.: 7999507973
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has established MHRDs Innovation Cell (MIC) to systematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The primary mandate of MIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are informative years.
MIC has envisioned encouraging creation of Institutions Innovation Council (IICs) across selected HEIs. Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology is one of the premier engineering college in the region to have a MHRD approve Institute Innovation Cell. The Council comprises of the faculty members and the students who are involved in the development of the ecosystem leading to idea generation and innovation. CSITs Institution Council has been awarded with Two Stars on the basis of its contribution to the development of innovation eco-system in the region.
Objectives of IICs:
To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion
· Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
· Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
· Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
· Create an Institutions Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institutions faculty and students.
· Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Contact No.: 8966000013
© Copyright 2021 CSIT Powered by CSIT Group