• We envision our students as excellent engineers, not only in the field of science and technology, but also in good citizenship and discipline.
• Our commitment lies in producing comprehensive knowledge seekers and humane individuals, capable of building a strong and developed nation.
• To achieve the vision we should have diligent faculty who use effective teaching methodologies. To impart updated technical education and knowledge.
• To groom our young students to become professionally and morally sound engineers.
• To reach global standards in production and value based living through an honest and scientific approach.
|S.No||Name Of Experiment's|
|1||To determine the strength of unknown oxalic acid solution.Standard oxalic acid solution is prepared by dissolving 0.7875g oxalic acid in 250 mL distilled water. KMnO4 solution being used as intermediate.|
|2||To determine the strength of unknown Ferrous ammonium sulphate solution.Standard Ferrous ammonium sulphate solution is prepared by dissolving 4.901g Mohr’s salt in 250 mL distilled water. KMnO4 solution being used as intermediate.|
|3||Estimation of calcium and magnesium hardness of a given Sample.|
|4||To determine chloride ion in a given water sample.|
|5||To determine the removal Hardness of water after treated with ion exchange coloum.|
|6||To determine the acid value of an oil sample.|
|7||To determination of saponification value of lubricant oil|
|8||To determination the λmax. value of the given solution by spectrophotometer.|
|9||To determine the surface tension of the given liquid at room temperature by stalagnometer.|
|10||To determine relative viscosity of liquid with respect to water at room temperature.|
|11||To identify the basic radical in the given salt by wet test analysis.|
|12||Preparation of biodiesel using vegetable oil. (Experiment Beyond Syllabus)|
|13||Setting/Use of chemical balance for preparation of standard solution of oxalic acid and sodium carbonate. (Experiment Beyond Syllabus)|
|14||Study of glass and calomel electrode. (Experiment Beyond Syllabus)|
|S.No||Faculty ID||Faculty Name||Designation||Qualification|
|1||CSIT2009011||Dr. Shailendra Kr. Kushawaha||Assistant Professor and Dean Academics (First Year)||M.Phil, Ph.D|
© Copyright 2021 CSIT Powered by CSIT Group