To impart high
quality education in Mechatronics engineering to develop leaders in industry,
teaching, research, and entrepreneurship and to transform into responsible
PEO 1 The programmed will prepare graduates with strong team skills to solve multi disciplinary problems using Mechatronics approach.
PEO 2 The programmed will prepare graduates to synergistically integrate mechanical engineering with electronic and intelligent computer control in the design and manufacture of industrial products and processes.
PEO 3 Prepare Graduates to be Effective Engineers with Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skill to Innovate, Research and Develop in a Multidisciplinary Environment.
PEO 4 Aid Graduates to Acquire Professional Ethics and Oral, Written and Graphical Communication Skills.
5 Create Awareness of Societal and the Environmental Implications and make
them Suitable for Engineering Career in Industries as well as for Pursuing
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex
engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PSO 1Automate and maintain the mechanical systems by using electrical and electronic devices as well as computational tools.
and apply the recent technological advancements for developing Mechatronics
products to cater to the global needs.
PSO 3 Capability to assess and solve the interdisciplinary engineering problems to meet needs of the society.
|S.No||Name Of laboratory|
|1||Material Testing Lab.|
|2||Electronic Devices and Digital Circuits Lab.|
|3||Metrology and Instrumentation Lab.|
|4||Software Lab. (Programming in C++)|
|5||Kinematics of Machines Lab|
|6||Fluid Mechanics Lab|
|7||Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab|
|8||Fluid Machines and Fluidics Lab|
|9||Dynamics of Machines Lab|
|10||Advance Microcontroller and Embedded System Design Lab.|
|11||Machine Design Lab|
|12||Digital Signal Processing and Applications Lab|
|13||Hydraulic and Pneumatic Control Lab|
|14||Robotics and Machine Vision Lab|
|16||Computer Numerical Control Lab|
|17||Flexible Manufacturing Systems Lab|
|18||Mechatronics Systems Design Lab|
Mechatronics, also called mechatronics engineering, is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering that focuses on the integration of mechanical, electronic and electrical engineering systems, and also includes a combination of robotics, electronics, computer science, telecommunications, systems, control, and product.
Master of Technology in Electrical as well as Mechanical branch | Master of Business Administration | Master of Science (Abroad) | Post Graduate Diploma | Master of Philosophy | Doctorate…
GOVERNMENT/ PUBLIC SECTOR
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) | Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) | National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) | Indian Space and Research Organization (ISRO) | State Electricity Board (CSPDCL)
Amazon | Apple | Cummins | Bendix | Caterpillar | Aliyance Mechatronics | Startup-Tonbo Imaging | Luna Bearings | Schlumberger and Green Thumbs
Job Roles for Mechatronics Engineering
Computer System Analyst | Researcher | Robotics Test Engineer | Application Engineer | Supervisor | Prpfessor | Electrical Engineer | Mechanical Engineer and more….
|S.No||Faculty ID||Faculty Name||Designation||Qualification|
|1||CSIT2005005||Dr. Rajesh Kumar||Professor||M.Tech. (Producation Engg.)|
|2||CSIT2009007||Mr. Nishant Kumar Shukla||Assistant Professor||M. Tech.(Industrial Engg. & Mgmt.)|
|3||CSIT2010013||Mr. Rajat K. Agrawal||Assistant Professor||B. E.(Mechanical Engg.)|
|4||CSIT2011018||Mr. Leman Kr. Dewangan||Assistant Professor||M. E.(Communication)|
|5||CSIT2012019||Mr. Nirmal Kumar Pandey||Assistant Professor||M. Tech.(Instrumentation and Control), Ph. D. (P)|
|6||CSIT2013001||Er. Pradeep Kumar Agrawal||Head of Department||ME(Production Engineering)|
© Copyright 2021 CSIT Powered by CSIT Group