INSTITUTE VISION : To nurture world class intellectual growth by imparting High Quality, Futuristic Technical Education to emerge as one of the best technical institutes, to serve the mankind
DEPARTMENTAL VISION : “To impart high quality education in Mechatronics Engineering to develop leaders in industry, teaching, research, and entrepreneurship and to transform into responsible global citizens.”
INSTITUTE MISSION : To create inspiring environment that will be most suited for Research, Creativity and Innovation. Providing quality technical education at par with global standards. To accomplish National Centre of Excellence in collaboration with Industry. To establish international alliances and collaborations with foreign universities to achieve global excellence.
The Department has fully equipped Robotics Lab, Strength of Material, Fluid Mechanics & Machinery, Autotronics, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Microprocessor and Interfaces and Flexible Manufacturing Systems Labs with the state of art facility. The exposure to the latest software in Hydraulics and Pneumatics also adds to the knowledge.
1. Area of application in varied fields like systems in automotive, aerospace, medical, materials processing, automated manufacturing of robotic system.
2. Actively organizes robotic workshops thereby providing technical skills.
3. Linkage with the industries in Pune & Mumbai for automation.
4. Directed Study through research is implementation to improve the programming skill of the students.
5. Students guided for the development of Software as well as encouraged for participation in Seminars and workshop.
6. Well maintained departmental library furnished with all kinds of books.
7. Wi-Fi enabled campus.
8. In- house Software Development for Institute usage.
9. Renowned software and hardware companies are invited to conduct in-house short term courses on latest emerging technologies for students.
10. Well maintained departmental library with all kinds of reference books.
Futuristic Association of Mechatronics Engineers (FAME)
Futuristic Association Of Mechatronics Engineers, the professional body of Mechatronics Engineering organized its refreshing event,” NAVODAYA-13” on 28th July 2013 in college campus. The main aim of the event was to give a demonstration to the juniors of 3rd semester about the on goings activities of department and their interaction with their seniors.
© Copyright 2020 CSIT Powered by CSIT Group