CSIT Alumni Association
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOME(PSOs)
PSO1:An ability to apply their knowledge in the domain of engineering mechanics, design, fluid, thermal, industrial engineering and advanced technologies in solving engineering problems for the benefits of society.
PSO2: Capable of successfully qualifying in national level competitive examinations for higher studies and employment.
Alumni Meet: Samagam Alumni are important part of any institute and to get in touch with them the institute organizes Alumni Meet every year. On the reunion day the alumni’s share their experiences and success story with the management and staff members. The meet is organized at different places in India every year.
It surprises me to think of how a place so small has been able to climb such great heights in such a short time. With a blend of brilliant faculty members, excellent infrastructure, its unique course curricula and a sound learning ambience, CSIT has successfully produced some of the finest minds around. CSIT, simply put, is an immense knowledge house and a great opportunity for the motivated. CSIT helped me identify the course of my career that I wanted to take and prepared me for it. It helped me build a rock solid platform upon which I stood and took my steps into the future. After spending four priceless years here, and having got a glimpse of the outside world, I can proudly say that CSIT has put me a notch above most engineers like me. Proud to be CSITian….!!!!
CSIT is the best place for the students who just don’t want a degree but also believe in quality education.
CSIT is the beat place where one can grow and develop the managerial skills. I dedicate my success to all the team members of CSIT, who guided me to become a successful professional. Would like to initiate business incubator for CSIT student start-ups.
CSIT is a place of knowledge & bliss. I feel special studying at CSIT. My dream came true when I received First Class in my 1st year degree exam. That gave me confidence & changed my attitude towards studies.
This is the best learning experience I have ever had in my life. Faculties are molding us to become a polished diamond which will sparkle in the industry after 1 year. Wherever we go the room will tilt towards us.
Entering CSIT is one of the best things to happen in my life, both on personal and professional front. It has inculcated a lot of intra and interpersonal skills which is one of my key learning by being part of the CSIT family.
CSIT is the best place where one can grow and develop the managerial skills. I dedicate my success to all the team members of CSIT, who guided me to become a successful professional.”
CSIT has provided me a wonderful environment and opportunity to learn and grow myself academically as well as to secure a place in the corporate with its best placement services.
My choice to join CSIT to pursue Computer Science& Engineering ended up being a wonderful and serendipitous one. The exposure to top-notch Engineering education in CSIT is unparalleled by the virtue of excellent faculty and professional learning environment. I had a rough path dealing with my academics, and it was counterintuitive to think that everything will be smooth. But, thanks to my amazing teachers and friends who never rejected me. Today, I have a successful career as a Software Engineer. However, at CSIT, undoubtedly, it was my best chance to grow as a person, to find myself in society, and finally to change the world for the better.”
Let us all come together, participate and cherish the memories of college days… missing those days at CSIT. Everything I am missing which were very awesome throughout my college days.”
I will not preach but the fact remains the fact "I am in strategic marketing position with world's best tyre manufacturer MICHELIN, managing 67 countries in 2 continents Asia and Africa and I only posses one degree, BE Mechanical from CSIT" This speaks volume about the contribution of my ALMA-MATER in shaping up my future and thus its potential, I owe a lot to CSIT and would like to contribute in any and every possible capacities. My best wishes to everyone linked of CSIT and also to the future CSITians!