To be Centre of excellence for technically competent, innovative computer engineers.
To provide quality education with ample scope to include basic engineering knowledge and specialized training to meet the emerging needs of mankind. Continuously endeavour to create and sustain an academic environment conducive to the highest level of research and teaching. To inculcate ethical, professional and leadership qualities to prepare globally competitive human resources To maintain state- of -the art facilities for creating opportunities to learn, interpret, apply and disseminate knowledge To collaborate with reputed industries and institutes through knowledge sharing and training.
PEO1: Graduates will be employable and achieve success in their chosen career.
PEO2: Graduates learn and adapt themselves to the constantly evolving technology by pursuing higher studies or research.
PEO3: Graduates will have exposure to emerging cutting edge technologies; will have adequate training, effective communication skills, leadership qualities and opportunities to work as team members on multidisciplinary projects.
PEO4: Graduates will use their understanding of professional, ethical and social responsibilities, the nature and background of diverse cultures and the importance of life-long learning in the conduct of their professional practices.
PEO5: Graduates will acquire core competency in various technical aspects of Computer Science & Engineering according to the requirement of industrial development and socio-economical needs.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PSO1:An ability to apply their knowledge in the domain of engineering mechanics, design, fluid, thermal, industrial engineering and advanced technologies in solving engineering problems for the benefits of society.
PSO2: Capable of successfully qualifying in national level competitive examinations for higher studies and employment.
|S.No||Name Of laboratory|
|1||Problem Solving & Logic Building using C Lab|
|2||Object Oriented Concepts Programming using C++ Lab|
|3||Computer Hardware Maintenance Lab|
|4||Data Structure Lab|
|5||Web Technology Lab(HTML/DHTML/CSS/XML|
|6||GUI Progrmming (VB/Gambus/ Other Tools)|
|7||Programming in Java Lab|
|10||Computer Network Lab|
|11||Unix and Linux Lab|
|13||Artificial Intelligence Lab|
The Computer Engineers with bachelor degree have plenty of opportunities to work in Hardware and Software industries in different departments such as design, development, assembly, manufacture and maintenance, etc. or can pursuing a higher degree. A variety of focus areas allow each student to customize his learning to target a wide variety of career options such as:
· Research in Computer Science
· Developing Scientific and Mathematical Software
· Commercial Software Development
· Embedded Systems
· Mobile Application Development
· Industrial Process Control
|S.No||Faculty ID||Faculty Name||Designation||Qualification||Experience|
|1||NA||Somesh Kumar Dewangan||Associate Professor and Head||M.Tech., Ph.D(Registered)||20 Years|
|2||NA||Mr. Deepak Sharma||Associate Professor||M.Tech, Ph.D (Pursuing)||15 Years|
|3||NA||Mrs. Deepty Dubey||Associate Professor||M.Tech, Ph.D (Pursuing)||15 Years|
|4||NA||Mr. Raj Kumar Sahu||Associate Professor||M. Tech Ph.D.(Pursuing)||17 Yrs|
|5||NA||Dr.Monika Bhatnagar||Associate Professor||Ph.D||12 Years|
|6||NA||Mrs. Aparna Soni||Assistant Professor||M. Tech||4.5 Years|
|7||NA||Kranti Kumar jain||Assistant Professor||M. Tech||17 Yrs|
|8||NA||Mr. Vinay Bharadwaj||Assistant Professor||M. Tech||15 Years|
|9||NA||Ms. Ankita Durge||Assistant Professor||M. Tech||12 Years|
|10||NA||Mr. Suman Swarnkar||Assistant Professor||M. Tech||9 years|
|11||NA||Nidhi Sindhu||Assistant Professor||M. Tech||9 years|
|12||NA||Mrs. Swapnil Tamrakar||Assistant Professor||M. Tech||8 Years|
© Copyright 2021 CSIT Powered by CSIT Group